The Property Owner (”Owner” or ‘we’ or ‘us’) and the tenant (“you” or “your”). The Owner hereby agrees to let the property to you on the following terms and conditions:
1. ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE TIMES Unless stated, only Saturday to Saturday bookings are accepted. You must ensure that you do not arrive at the property until after 4pm on the day of arrival and you must depart before 10am on the day of departure.
CLEANING You must leave the property in the same state of cleanliness as you found it on arrival. You must also remove all rubbish and rubbish sacks from the property regularly throughout your stay and on departure. If you fail to do so, the Owner will deduct a charge from your security deposit for any necessary additional cleaning and rubbish removal (see clause 4 below) at the rates of 15 Euros per hour if not arranged in advance + €5 Euros per sack or similar of rubbish disposal. If you give sufficient notice in advance (usually no later than 7 days before your departure from the property) additional final cleaning by the Owner or property Manager (where applicable) can usually be arranged at a rate per hour agreed with and payable direct to the Owner (or Manager).
3. COMPLAINTS If you have any complaints concerning the property or your holiday, you must inform the Owner or Manager immediately (within 24 hours) allowing the complaint to be corrected at the earliest opportunity and in any event in writing within 28 days of the end of the tenancy. Regretfully no liability can be accepted if the Owner, or Manager are not so notified.
4. DAMAGE - airbnb will deal with the security deposit . All breakages, losses or damage and extra costs or charges will be forwarded through airbnb to the person signing the booking form. The Owner reserves the right to pursue you for such amounts.
5. INSURANCE AND TRAVEL DOCUMENTS You must arrange full travel/holiday Insurance including cover for cancellations, accidents & ill-health. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance you purchase is adequate and appropriate for your particular needs. Please read your policy details on receipt and take them with you on holiday. It is your responsibility to ensure you carry the correct documentation and comply with any applicable passport, health and visa requirements for your holiday. Requirements may change and you are therefore strongly recommended to check the up to date position with the Passport Office, appropriate embassy or consulate as applicable, in good time before departure.
6. This BOOKING is through airbnb or LoveHomeSwap and the terms and conditions of their websites still applies.
7. PAYMENT will be made through the airbnb site.
8. CANCELLATION policy of airbnb or LoveHomeSwap will apply.
9. LINEN Linen will be provided at the beginning of your holiday and includes sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases, bath towels, hand towels, bath mats & kitchen towels. Swimming pool towels are provided though Cot linen, for legal reasons, is NOT supplied. Pillows, duvets or blankets are supplied. Laundry service costs will apply to LoveHomeSwap clients.
10. SWIMMING POOL The Swimming Pool will normally be available in mid, high and peak seasons, however this cannot be guaranteed. Please ask, when booking, for details. There will be an additional charge for heating the pool in mid season, please discuss your requirements with the owner. Diving is not permitted. French law requires pool safety measures but specifically states that parents/adults are primarily responsible for the safety of children and does not negate parental responsibility. It is hereby agreed that children will be supervised by responsible adults at all times particularly whilst children are in or near Swimming Pools. Tenants must not override pool safety measures. The pool security cover must be correctly closed when the pool is not being monitored by a responsible adult.
11. LOCAL CONDITIONS The property is a rural country property. Tenants must expect the presence of animals, birds, insects and suchlike. In certain weather conditions/seasons these may be heard or seen in the house. There is little that can be done during the letting season to resolve such nuisance/inconvenience and must be accepted by tenants as an inherent part of rural life.
12.RIGHT OF ENTRY The Owner or Manager reserves the right to enter the property at reasonable times to carry out both emergency repairs and normal maintenance including gardening, work to swimming pools etc.
13.BEHAVIOUR The Owner reserves the right to take any appropriate action, including immediate termination of the tenancy (when no refunds will be made and the Owner will have no further liability to you) if any property including the pool and its grounds are abused or misused or if the number of persons staying at the property exceeds the number stated on your booking form. A new law requires pool safety measures but specifically states that parents are primarily responsible for the safety of children and does not negate parental responsibility. Parking caravans or pitching tents is not permitted. Damage to the property or linings of swimming pools as a result of the fault or abuse (wilful, negligent or otherwise) of the tenants will be fully charged including cost of replacing a liner and consequential loss re future lettings. Tenants must not touch or interfere with any pool equipment or materials or similar equipment. Tenants must not enter the barns. Tenants are expected to behave in a circumspect manner at all times & to abide by any house rules.
Updated 12th February 2017